www.flickr.com
WendyN's Travel photoset WendyN's Travel photoset

Friday, March 30, 2007

Weird encounter Part 2

Continue from the first version...
As I was saying the guy said he had too much of my boss's work, as he has AIDS... etc...

Today, that guy msg me!
Saying that the job is completed and has forwarded to me... I was like " what?? ", what the heck is going on?? cos he said he is not doing it... so my boss had gone ahead and completed it...

This freak argued by prompting why my boss didn't call him back to clarify and demand for 50% payment? what the ff...?? Come on, he should be calling my boss... we are giving him business rite? And thinking that he doesn't wanna be disturbed... so we took the assumption that he doesn't wanna take the job... gosh... End up its a prank sms from a arsehole... who has stolen the phone and abused it...

This event really happened so sudden... no one can digest that.. haha....after hearing the AIDs thingy and now its just a prank sms... geezzzz... so damn ridiculous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home