www.flickr.com
WendyN's Travel photoset WendyN's Travel photoset

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weird encounter

Yesterday, my boss called me and shared with me this joke or not joke.. Just can't believe it.

She outsourced some copywriting jobs to a freelancer... So the thing is she was talking to him and explaining briefly to him for a while...The line got cut off due to bad reception... My boss sms him and told him to check his email for more details....

Next min, he replied " im too tired, i got AIDS"... so my boss was like ermm...
My boss went "you mean you are sick, cant take the job?"..
He replied " ya.. im too tired for your work, just got my medical report, i have AIDS..."
My boss went "okie, take care".. end.

My boss just could not distinguish whether its the truth or joke...
Even I could not believe it... Anyhow, nowadays, things alway happen....

Let the mystery be mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home