www.flickr.com
WendyN's Travel photoset WendyN's Travel photoset

Monday, November 13, 2006

Things to do


Just attended my good friend's, Yvonne, wedding. I have to reach her place at 4.30am in the morning.. Yawnnnn... So damn early.. what to do.. its the teochew custom.. have to follow the tradition... We waited till 5.30am, its gate crashing time... kinda fun... we negotiated a bit and received $300 over. We shared the money among ourselves. After the gate crashing session, we headed off to groom's place. We were lazing around doing nothing from 6.30am till 10am, 4hrs of stoning and feeling sleepy. Bride and sisters had to suffer.. the brothers? Sleeping in the theatre room... arrgghhh.... not fair dinkum heh... Anyhow, still get to catch up with my secondary friends, so it wasn't that bad afterall. :)
At about 11am, we left the groom's home and headed back to bride's home.. the best part here is both of them live very near.. hahaha... so save a lot of travelling time... hehe... And finally, the whole customary ended at 12.30pm, I sped home, head straight into my bed and fall into deep sleep... :)

Opps... Ought to get back on my own wedding stuff. Wow... Starting to count down already.. Have to make sure our items on the checklist are in tact.. hmmm still thinking what else to bring on actual day.. My dear dear, still have to make sure the paint work at home is nicely done, as the first coat is not applied properly... We just selected the second sets of photos. It was natural... I like it..Simple is the word... :) Now, I should get back to the list and start working on it.. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home