www.flickr.com
WendyN's Travel photoset WendyN's Travel photoset

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Date is getting closer and closer

WEDDING date is getting closer and closer. Although, we have settled most of the big details, there are still some small details waiting to fulfill. Such as getting my mum's dress, my dad's suit, choosing my wedding bouquet, confirm the make up artist, confirm our bros and sis for the actual day and etc.. Wedding is about planning man... You need a lot of planning and coordinating.. here and there.. so many to look out for.. Hopefully, thru all these planning, our wedding day will go smooth, that's the most important for us. That's what we are looking forward to. isn't it. :)

My dear dear is busy packing his books as it is for the preparation of the new incoming furnitures. Currently, he has about 4 shelves to clear up, that's a lot man. Believe me, its gonna be tough on him. I wonder how is he gonna do that alone. And those comic books and fantasy books are very precious to him. He will never get rid of them. So I guess he has to keep it aside for a while and squeeze into the new classy walnut coloured shelves. Dalon's room will be painted in sky blue, furnish with latest design bed frame and fill with Serta mattress, a closet with sliding doors and nice study area. hehe.... Nice heh... of cos, it doesn't come cheap man.. haha... the price to pay for after you move on from a stable relationship.. hehe... Oh well, I better turn in soon...need to get my beauty sleep. I dun wanna be a panda bride. :) ciao good nite.

Love from,

Wendy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home