www.flickr.com
WendyN's Travel photoset WendyN's Travel photoset

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Goodbye Brown

When he was a little puppy, so cute and lovable!
Yup, Brown has aged so much... sighh...

My old dog, Brown, just departed... Felt sad... Well, I guess, it is for the better.. He is 13 yrs old.. Lived a good live.. Have been a great dog... Smart dog indeed... I hope he will have a better journey... Well, it is sad to hear that he had cancer.. and the liver failure.. Had no choice but to put him to sleep.. cos he is already been suffering... I felt so sad when I held him in my arm, he is so frail, I almost thought he is dead! Well, i guess my mum felt the worst. Brown is closer to her.. and always there with her...

I don't know what to say.. but he is a good dog, and we will never forget him.. I hope he will lead a better next life.. and be a good human being... bring fortune to people... I wish him well... and may he blesses my mum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home